Building a Forever Home in 2017
As a community, we have the opportunity to create a safe place for families to stabilize themselves and help set their foundations for futures in which they are able to thrive and grow. Together, we are able to strengthen our community. A new home is more than just a building. It is a place of gathering to inspire us in our mission to nourish our community with respect, kindness and food, without judgement.
- A new grocery shopping model will allow clients to have more choice and autonomy in how they nourish themselves and their families
- With additional offices we can host community resource workshops to provide our clients with the tools they need to take their first steps out of poverty
- We are committed to expanding nutritional outreach opportunities designed to help families lead healthy lifestyles on limited incomes
- A work study program will provide a safe environment for volunteers to learn new job skills to help secure future employment
- A community garden will invite clients, volunteers and neighbors to work together and proudly nourish their own community with locally grown, healthy food!